Who are we?
This website is run by Joe Whittaker, a nutritionist and academic researcher. For more information please about the webmaster please see the about page. If you wish to contact the webmaster, or have privacy specific concerns please use the contact form, or email: [email protected]
How do we protect your data?
This site has an SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer). This is indicated by the padlock symbol in the web address bar; typically in the upper left hand corner of your web browser. This means that all data entered on this website is sent through an encrypted link, ensuring the data between your web browser and web server remains private.
What data do we collect?
If you submit a message through the contact form, the information submitted in the form is collected. This information is also sent to the relevant company email address and stored securely there. This data is destroyed 1 year after the initial data collection.
Embedded content from other websites
Who is your data shared with?
The data collected by this website is not shared with anyone, except to comply with local laws, legal proceedings, or to protect my (Joe Whittaker) rights. For data collected by embedded content, please see the relevant privacy policies linked on this page.
What rights do I have over my data?
The GDPR legislation grants you several rights over your data. These are summarised below:
- The right of access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. If you are a client this is free, otherwise it may incur a small fee.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any personal data, you believe is incorrect.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we limit or stop processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right for your personal data to be transferred to another company or to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information about your rights under GDPR please see this webpage. If you wish to act on any of these rights, please contact the webmaster by using the contact form; or email [email protected]